Will it really be Epic?

WILL IT REALLY BE EPIC?

Well sure…I could tell you why, but let’s be serious, would you listen? As Douglas Adams put it, “Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.” That being said, I won’t waste my time telling you why it's gonna be epic, you will just have to experience it yourself.

Friday, June 3, 2011

I'M GETIN HITCHED


     So if you haven’t heard already…I’M GETTING MARRIED! The wedding is on July 30th in the mystical land of Kansas. Amber Beeson has put this wedding stuff off for way too long, so I finally said look, “You and I are getin hitched!” She of course could not deny such a manly and hardly ambiguous proposal! She said she had nothing better to do that day, so….IT’S GONNA BE EPIC! I expect everyone I have ever known to be in attendance (that means you). As the first Hock child to be wedded, I of course am taking the “lavished gifts of the gods” feat; which is only available to level 15 monks, clerics and the first groom of each Hock generation.  Details will follow shortly on where you may go and seek out such gifts! We are excited to begin our campaign to find happiness, slay giants, change the world and naturally reach epic levels.  Amber is and has been my closest friend for some time now. The fates set out to put us in close proximity at an early age, and brought us closer and closer in a spiraling dance of love, HAM and defying odds. Two people of such power, creativity, good looks, wisdom, and potential could only be destined to join their forces to take on the challenge of life. We hope you will join us at the character creation of the new player Seber, or Ameth, (we haven’t decided on a name yet). We expect to hit 5 18’s!

Love you guys!

3 comments:

  1. This post contains a level of nerdiness I would expect from Rudy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well in the category of nerdiness, I take that as a complement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a purveyor of neediness in the first degree I approve this message.

    As a person for the sudden instant and even immediate marriage of Seth and Amber I also approve this message.

    And lastly as a judge of timing I say: WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO IT THE WEEKEND AFTER I AM GOING TO ANOTHER WEDDING IN THE SAME STATE AND NOT THE SAME WEEKEND AS BUT ON THE NEXT DAY!!!!

    Love yall, see you there.

    ReplyDelete